We service the United States of America, Canada, and most international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your urn and the shipping option you selected. Most urns ship the same day, if we get the order before noon that day. We will provide you with a tracking code to follow your order.
In accordance with the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights are rounded up to the next full pound.
Please note that custom cremation urns are made to order, which may extend the lead time to an average of 2-5 business days for production, and sometimes longer for personalized products. However, we often have custom urns in production or ready to ship, so please call if you want a particular urn shipped quickly.
We offer the following shipping options:
- Ground or Priority Mail - Normally takes about 2-5 business days to ship anywhere in the contiguous U.S. (non guaranteed). Average basic shipping costs range from $15-25.00 (West Coast and New England areas usually the higher cost.)
- Priority Mail Express - Usually 2-4 day delivery for the continental USA, costing approximately $55.00.
- Next Day Air - Guaranteed delivery by 10:30am or 12:00 noon (depending on destination) the next business day after the item is shipped. If your funeral urn is shipped on Monday, it will arrive by 10:30 or 12:00 noon on Tuesday. For rush items, please call to ensure your order is processed and that production time can meet your needs. Cost ranges from $75.00 and up (Note: if you want next day air please call 1-630-697-1893 or email
- Next Day Air Saver - Guarantees delivery by 3:00pm to major cities in the contiguous USA. Call 1-630-697-1893 to confirm availability.
- Saturday Delivery - Call 1-630-697-1893 for availability.
All shipping details are based on information provided by the shipping companies, and are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for UPS, or USPS failures or delays.